|Availability||Out Of Stock|
Building upon the legacy of the EXO 46 Disc by delivering more speed via next gen exo rim shaping, the EXO 56 sees increased depth without a decrease in stability.
The all-new exo rim profile has revised curvature and increased widths that are optimized for 25mm ～32mm tires in modern frames with greater clearances.
Adding tubeless compatibility for decreased rolling resistance, special with carbon fiber spokes makes this the ultimate road-racing wheelset for everyday use.
At 56mm depth in the front, and 56mm depth in the rear, the exo 56 was painstakingly refined to achieve the optimal combination of strength, stiffness, and lightweight for the application for which it was designed. In the case of the exo 5.6 – Road Racing.
the EXO 56 DISC features a disc brake specific construction that saves weight, improves strength, and creates an unprecedented ride quality.
• Inner rim width: 19mm
• Aero Optimized Tire Size: 25 – 32c
• Clincher Tubeless
We warrant our wheels to be free from defects in material or workmanship for Lifetime after purchase. We pride ourselves in getting wheels back to clients quickly and being available when you need us.
- If any manufacturing defect occurs during the life of the product, TUFF is obligated to replace the rim(s) or defect item.
- At our discretion, we may send you a heavier duty version. If we no longer make the rim you purchased we’ll upgrade you to the newest equivalent model.
- This Warranty program is not transferable and only applies to the initial purchaser.
- Any problem found on the warranty replacement product should be claimed within 7 days after the replacement is received, otherwise, the replacement is viewed as settled. The warranty period applies to the original purchase date and does not reset with a replacement rim.
- This Warranty coverage does not cover:
a). Improper assembly or maintenance, including maintenance by an unauthorized technician.
b). Installation of parts, accessories or tires that are not originally intended for, or compatible with, the rims/wheels as sold.
c). Damage or failures caused by a crash, accidental damage, misuse of the product, heat damage (typically caused by the wheel sitting too close to vehicle exhaust), non-compliance with manufacturer specifications of usage, or any other fractious reasons.