- Light weight aero wheels perfect for climbing and fast group rides
- TUFF os ceramic bearing hub
- Center lock thru alxe front 12 x 100 & alxe rear 12 x 142
- Superior braking with ASW braking surface
- Stronger more consistent braking, even on long descent
- 45mm deep profiles front and 55mm rear
- Reduces weight for climbing
- Improves cross wind stability
- 19mm internal witdh and 26mm external width tubeless compatible rims
- Improves lateral stiffness
- Increases the tire volume - better grip, rolling resistance, and comfort
- High performance Pillar 1423 aero blade spoke & sapim nipples
- 24 spoke front and rear
- Strong and light
- Cut through the air resulting in less drag.
- Wheelset weight
- Rider capacity weight max
- Optimum tire size
-700x25c & 700x28c
- All the accessories FREE in box
-WHEELS BAG , TUBELESS VALVE , VALVE EXTENDER
We warrant our wheels to be free from defects in material or workmanship for Lifetime after purchase. We pride ourselves in getting wheels back to clients quickly and being available when you need us.
- If any manufacturing defect occurs during the life of the product, TUFF is obligated to replace the rim(s) or defect item.
- At our discretion, we may send you a heavier duty version. If we no longer make the rim you purchased we’ll upgrade you to the newest equivalent model.
- This Warranty program is not transferable and only applies to the initial purchaser.
- Any problem found on the warranty replacement product should be claimed within 7 days after the replacement is received, otherwise, the replacement is viewed as settled. The warranty period applies to the original purchase date and does not reset with a replacement rim.
- This Warranty coverage does not cover:
a). Improper assembly or maintenance, including maintenance by an unauthorized technician.
b). Installation of parts, accessories or tires that are not originally intended for, or compatible with, the rims/wheels as sold.
c). Damage or failures caused by a crash, accidental damage, misuse of the product, heat damage (typically caused by the wheel sitting too close to vehicle exhaust), non-compliance with manufacturer specifications of usage, or any other fractious reasons.